WellStar Health System and Cobb County Public Health are the lead agencies for Safe Kids Cobb County, whose goal is to reduce the number of injuries among children ages 14 and under.
Permanent Child Safety Seat Inspection Station
With a special emphasis on child passenger safety, Safe Kids Cobb County offers regular free inspections of car seat installations. During the appointment, technicians can check for recalls and assist with the installation of your child safety seat.
For more information about Safe Kids Cobb County, call 770-793-7185 or visit www.safekidscobbcounty.org.
Safe Kids Cobb County prevents and reduces injuries to children by:
- Raising public awareness of preventable injuries
- Supporting public policy on child safety
- Distributing safety equipment to families in need
- Providing safety education to parents, caregivers, children, and youth
Safe Kids Cobb County hosts ongoing safety and educational events throughout the year on the following safety topics:
- Car seats and inspections
- Poison Prevention
- Water Safety
- Wheel Safety (bicycle, scooter, skateboard, etc.)
- Fire Safety
- Pedestrian Safety
- Home Safety
Safe Kids Cobb County
Cobb County Safety Village
1220 Al Bishop Drive
Marietta, GA 30008
To make an appointment, call 770-514-2369
En español: 770-570-8850.